Am I a cable short?

jimbo79

I had to disconnect some fuses so I could access the leisure batteries, and when I went to reconnect them I realised I was one short. The fuse blocks connect the heater, fridge, solar, power sterling B2B, cable running from Ds300 consumers unit’s leisure positive connection to the positive terminals, plus the parallel positive connections between the two leisure batteries.
7 connections from appliances/chargers but only 6 feeding to batteries on the other side.
Am I overlooking something obvious or am I a cable short some how?

IMG_9531.jpeg IMG_9529.jpegIMG_7439.jpegWell this is what it looked liked before I started(not sure it’s much help!), now it’s stripped out ready to put back tidy. Just need to work out which one is redundant. Connection to consumer unit i mentioned is on B2 beneath The black box with the green circle.

Ah I see what you mean, tricky as they are not labeled.... Either trace each wire back and label it.

Or

Plug in as you have a see what not working.?

Looks like two 4way fuse blocks? ( Black fuse block, red wire, yellow crimp)

Ah I see what you mean, tricky as they are not labeled.... Either trace each wire back and label it.

Or

Plug in as you have a see what not working.?

Looks like two 4way fuse blocks? ( Black fuse block, red wire, yellow crimp)

Yeah I’ve traced everything back and labeled everything, as far as I can see either the battery charger or the B2B doesn’t directly connect to the battery. Either because the consumer unit somehow does in a way that’s beyond my comprehension or they’ve accidentally/deliberately left a cable out on one of the two occasions they’ve had to replace the solar set up under the warranty. I guess I’ll just have to experiment with a couple of combinations and see what happens

Back