Alloy Wheel Touch Up Paint / Kit

Hi All,

I have a tiny surface scratch on one original 17" Devonport alloys. Can anyone recommend a simple little stick / repair kit? You can hardly see it but can feel it on your finger nail. I searched on here and nothing came up and i couldn't find anything on Google, to specifically match to VW T6 wheels. As usual, any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt.

03AE2811-6B74-4BB3-AB28-571826C626B3.jpeg

Hi All,

I have a tiny surface scratch on one original 17" Devonport alloys. Can anyone recommend a simple little stick / repair kit? You can hardly see it but can feel it on your finger nail. I searched on here and nothing came up and i couldn't find anything on Google, to specifically match to VW T6 wheels. As usual, any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt.

View attachment 75891
Don’t Halfords have things like this?

Halfords Generic silver touch up is quite a good match for wheels and reflex silver. Main thing is to seal the edges to stop anything corrosive getting under the lacquer/powdercoat

I have used the halford stuff that comes with a very fine nib on black wheels, added a little to much, left it to dry overnight Then used very fine wet and dry followed by tcut/ polish and the results are only noticeable if you know where it is and look really hard to find it

By coincidence, I’ve only just used the Halfords stuff (yesterday) on one of my Devonports. I’ve not yet finished the job with rubbing down etc. but the colour match looks reasonably close at the moment.

Has anyone used the Halfords touch up on canteras? Presumably it's the same silver as the devonports.
I've a few small chips I'd like to touch up.

Back