Airbag Compatible Sportline Waterproof Seat Covers - T6

Valdubvee

Hi
Does anyone know if it possible to buy black waterproof Sportline logo-ed seat covers yet - for a T6 that are airbag compatible?

I bought one for the single rear seat to see what it looked like (I have removed the other rear bench seat), fitted it, looked ideal, so tried to get the front seat covers ordered.

THEN discovered that I had airbags and Im slowly going demented trying to source something.

I have 1+1 seats up front.

Any help appreciated! Cheers

My ones have Velcro side panels where the AIRBAGS are....

Maybe check the VAG part numbers (on my other page) with VW and ask them.

20181014_201843.jpg

20181014_201812.jpg

20181014_201730.jpg

Just logged onto to VW to have a look for you and interestingly they list the sportline 2+1 front covers in two versions, one compatible with airbags and one not but for the 1+1 sportline fronts they only list one set that ARE airbag compatible
Ignore the generic picture and go by the text
Part number - ZGB7HE062029

Do you have a link to the ones you are looking at ?

Capture.PNG

Nice one @Pauly great work.

I knew my ones were airbag friendly.

Mine were.

ZGB 7E0 062 007

sportline 2+1 front covers for airbags.

The irony is I don't think I have airbags in the seats..

Being a PV I think it was a costly extra option.

I was happy with the front airbags.

VW seem to be slowly changing some of them, i now know if you order some of the standard non sportline seat covers the order supersedes to airbag compatible ones regardless of part number supplied

Hi guys! - sorry for the delayed response had a bit of a crisis to sort. Thanks for the absolutely brilliant help and pictures. I've spoken to a local dealer and yes @Pauly its the part number you quoted - ZGB7HE062029.
However the guy wasnt entirely sure if they had the Sportline logo on as his sytem wasnt showing a picture. I've decided to order (as no obligation) as the price wasnt too far adrift of whats on the internet for the non airbag versions (usually £50 each; hes doing the set ( singles) for £110 for the set (list price £125) so not a mad bargain but if I can get what I want then it'll be worth it. I dnt think Id have got there without your help so huge thansk once again, really appreciated. Ill let you know how I get on, they are coming in next week. Have a good weekend both

Well after a short delay I now have them! (they sent the wrong ones initially ie 2+1 whereas I needed 1+1). Just fitted them today and very pleased - proper airbag design and more than relieved to have got something at long last - so huge thanks to you guys @Pauly and @Dellmassive as I wouldnt have sourced these without your help. One minor bugbear, the headrest covers dont fit - they are tiny! Do I have ti live with this or is there any way round it? Its a T32 2017 kombi model. cheers

Well after a short delay I now have them! (they sent the wrong ones initially ie 2+1 whereas I needed 1+1). Just fitted them today and very pleased - proper airbag design and more than relieved to have got something at long last - so huge thanks to you guys @Pauly and @Dellmassive as I wouldnt have sourced these without your help. One minor bugbear, the headrest covers dont fit - they are tiny! Do I have ti live with this or is there any way round it? Its a T32 2017 kombi model. cheers

The covers were very tight on ours . . . .

we fitted them roughly and left if for a week for them to stretch out a bit, then had another go.

same with the head rests . . . . . . its easier if you take the headrests out to do it . . . .

But again they are very tight and needed to be streatched out for a weeks-worth of use before attempting to seal the velcro seams fully . . .

post some pics of yours when you can. =]

Hi,
I’ve been looking for the air bag covers for my Kombi too, why are they so hard to find?! Do yours have the sportline logo?

Sportline airbag version part numbers are listed above. =)

Great stuff:thumbsup: I picked up my new van on Monday and was on a muddy location yesterday! I’m silly really, I should have got them in advance. Shall I message him? How does it work?

Yeah just send me a message with what seats you have/what colour covers you want etc and i will get you a price
Every variation is available

I just got my T6 shuttle on the weekend and want to get seat covers on the 9 seats as quick as I can before muddy boots and sandy wetsuits wreak havoc. Can you get VWCV/SportLine covers for each seat in a 9-seat configuration? I've got a 2+1 up front with driver arm rests and airbags, three folding singles in the second row with the outside two tipping and a triple bench in the rear. Head rests up front are taller and thinner than the six in the back rows.

The seat covers are all available for shuttles but not the sportline finish ones, plain grey or plain black is the only ones listed and there are airbag ones there

Thanks for that. I finally managed to get a full seat cover listing from the local VWCV dealer in Dundee. However, I also spoke to Turtle Covers and they also do a full set with left and right handed versions for a fraction of the price. They're also doing airbag stitching for the front seats and pockets on the rear of the front covers. Which is fine as I've spent all my dosh on the van.

Help needed here please guys....

I ordered 1+1 Sportline seat covers from vanstyle after confirming with them they were airbag friendly (apparently they checked with VW who said yes)

What has arrived has a yellow sticker on the inlay card saying not suitable for models with airbag seats

However they have the Velcro bits on the correct sides as in the pictures above

Just to muddy the waters further my part number is ZGB7E0062006 which is obviously different to anything mentioned above.

Vanstyle day just send them back but they look correct....

Any and all advice as to compatibility gratefully received

Back