Waterproof Seat covers

CathR

Hi. I am looking for recommendations for plain black waterproof seat covers for my back seats 2 + 1. I need to protect the seats from a wet, muddy, sandy puppy. Can anyone recommend please? Many Thanks Catherine

Hi. I am looking for recommendations for plain black waterproof seat covers for my back seats 2 + 1. I need to protect the seats from a wet, muddy, sandy puppy. Can anyone recommend please? Many Thanks Catherine
Have you looked at Inka, they have a huge selection, I have a set of waterproofs that I use on my Caravelle seats in the winter and they are a perfect fit. Although they are not always the quickest to dispatch they were worth the wait ( 10 days )

I've just bought the THQ waterproof covers and they are a really good fit, have bits sown in to keep the back in place, seperate head rests & arm covers.

Only bit i havent figured out is where to loop the elastic for the seatbase as it must sit above the runners. It was dark when i was fitting so will look again tomorrow in the light

The Inka covers look nice, all I would say is be very wary of their lead times. I ordered a set of kombi waterproof covers on December 12th and they have still not arrived. Inka customer service seem to respond with generic emails regarding production times. They told me last week that they will dispatch the fronts as they are ‘in stock’ and the rears separately but this is yet to materialise

I went to Turtle Covers for my kombi. Plain black with captains. Ordered and delivered in 5 days. Look good, fit nice and tight and a bit cheaper than INKA.

2 months for seat covers!!! Its a good job they don't make Transporters!! :think smile bounce: :think smile bounce:

Inkas finally arrived. 2seater is spot on, captains is a little baggy but they will do the job. Very simply to fit

09E6DA47-E2DE-4CE7-8BDA-3A88DFD2BB29.jpeg

Looking for a set of rear waterproof seat covers 1+2 split that are isofix compatible, anybody know of somewhere I can get these as I’m struggling to find them… Inka seem to be having stock issues at the moment

Tried Turtle Covers? Ordered and delivered in 5 days for me. Doing the job so far for my van.

Not sure, may have more info on there site. It wasn't something I needed.

Back