After some inspiration....Show me yours!

t6stu

T6 Pro
hi all

Just sold my previous van alloys so will now be putting the funds towards new alloys for the transporter. I have a cherry red panel van I was thinking maybe a black wheel would look nice but there's too much to choose from and it's hard to picture them on.
Any recommendations?

Cheers

autecv-black-alt1.jpg

saw these last week at the NEC on a white camper van, they looked really good imo.
Don't know anything about them, other than they are 20" i think, but think they would look sweet on a red van.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

All very nice but I'm sticking with 5 spoke - easier to clean ;)

main.jpg
DOTZ CRUNCH fit T6 in either 16/17/18" sizes, also 6 spoke for lazy gits who are scared of a little elbow greese:think smile bounce:

Well, seems wolfrace are out of stock everywhere! These were my 3rd choice and no luck finding any :(

Axle weights on my T32 kombi are 1710/1720kgs, sticker is on bulkhead in engine bay in front of drivers seat, wheels and tyres need to comply with these weights as vehicle will be subject to class 7 MOT (over 3 tonne) and wheels/tyres are part of this MOT
1720KG divided by 2 wheels is 860kg each so this is the minimum rating required for wheels and looking at the linked tyre info you will need minimum 103 rated tyres
Tyre Load Rating Information & Table | Blackcircles.com
View attachment 1040

As @Pauly says

Back