After some inspiration....Show me yours!

I'm tempted to lower her but not sure if I should seeing as it's my work van and often has a fair bit of weight in the back

T6stu looks like your going to need a big tub of elbow grease, aisle 12 next to the cider pal:)

Got to love country living. I'm working about 5 miles from home this week but might aswel be driving across the fields!

I washed mine this morning as it was minging got it looking all shinny and nice just been up the lane to walk around the old Iron Age hill fort and got shit all over the side bars and up the side of the van, need some front mudflaps any recommendations

I've got the VW ones on mine, the only downside is that the rear ones screw into the side of the bumper.

To be honest the rear of the van ain't getting dirty it's off the front wheels flicking all the mud and crap on the side bars and up the doors

Have a look in the T6 accessories brochure, there is some in there. Think I've seen some OEM ones on Banwy's website as well.

I bought a set of genuine flaps off t'bay for about £60 I think..... haven't had the balls to fit them though as don't fancy screwing into the rear bumper!!

I did see on here someone had bought a set which didn't need screwing but can't find it now

I think you may be thinking of modified caddy mud flaps, they can be tweaked to mount the rears further forward on the front edge of the rear bumper and don't require screwing

Back