Adjusting B14 Rear.

If you have Devonports it's dead easy, there's a line across dead centre. And it's not a straightforward relationship between amount of adjustment and ride height either, weight and positioning play a large part. Last time I adjusted mine, the first 5mm lower on threads dropped the ride height twice as much as the next 5mm, and dropping a further 7mm after that made no difference to the ride height at all!

heres a daft one for my issue...ps i havent really given it a blast down the road to settle as yet but....
suspension items ie wishbones bushes tightened up in dif positions causing more stress on some bushes than others?
put on 4 poster ramp....slacken all off....settle....and retighten.
just a vibe.... will sort so i can go test and let settle then revisit. certainly looks well though!

Does anyone know what the bottom shocker bolts should be torqued to? I’m planning to lower the rear on mine this weekend

I would have thought from the top of wheel rim to arch would be more accurate? Its hard to get the exact centre of the wheel?
The problem with that measuement ( which will be accurate ) it cant be compared to other vans where the wheel size is different . the centre of the wheel to the top of the arch is the best way so when you chat to other owners the figures will be comparable

Back