Adblue undertray retaining fixings.

Jimmock

VIP Member
Hi Guys, I need to replace the undertray cover for my adblue tank and the original fixings are missing. VW tell me that the fixings on the tank are part of the tank assembly and not available separately ! So can anybody help me source the 3 screws for the tank area ?
Also I need 3 of the 8mm head bolts that secure the edge of the undertray to the sill. They a 8mm bolt head with a 20mm attached washer and a 25mm long screw section.
Also need the plastic securing bungs that insert into the sill and the bolts screw into.
Hope someone has a link for these ?

Shown below in order,
Sill bolt, then
sill bolt fixing, then
adblue tank showing 1 remaining retaining screw, then
adblue tank fixing.
Many thanks
.IMG_3878.JPGIMG_3875.JPGIMG_3872.JPGIMG_3870.JPG

i got some of these when i was replacing some undertray parts
PN 91067002 A3F2B screw about £0.50 each + VAT from dealer
I also got some of these
PN 90335004 A2F4D Washer about £1.20 each + VAT these are the spring washer things that push on to the threaded sections to hold the underrtay bits on

Hi Guys, I need to replace the undertray cover for my adblue tank and the original fixings are missing. VW tell me that the fixings on the tank are part of the tank assembly and not available separately ! So can anybody help me source the 3 screws for the tank area ?
Also I need 3 of the 8mm head bolts that secure the edge of the undertray to the sill. They a 8mm bolt head with a 20mm attached washer and a 25mm long screw section.
Also need the plastic securing bungs that insert into the sill and the bolts screw into.
Hope someone has a link for these ?

Shown below in order,
Sill bolt, then
sill bolt fixing, then
adblue tank showing 1 remaining retaining screw, then
adblue tank fixing.
Many thanks
.View attachment 189126View attachment 189127View attachment 189128View attachment 189129
Hi- just wondered how you got on with this as my adblue undertray hanging down (2nd undertray) and wanted to fix it. Thank you.

I also got some of these
PN 90335004 A2F4D Washer about £1.20 each + VAT these are the spring washer things that push on to the threaded sections to hold the underrtay bits on
Did this work out ok for you ? As I need to re-fix my 2nd adblue undertray. Thank you.

Hi- just wondered how you got on with this as my adblue undertray hanging down (2nd undertray) and wanted to fix it. Thank you.
Hi, I actually got most of the screws, nylon fixings etc online. I also secured the front leading edge with cable ties stitched in.

Reactions: SMB
Thanks for your reply, mind if I ask where online you got fixings ?
like the stitching with cable ties to front edge as it seems to be where the issue starts!

Thanks for your reply, mind if I ask where online you got fixings ?
like the stitching with cable ties to front edge as it seems to be where the issue starts!
Hi, sorry I should have said first. Here you go. Just select by manufacturer. About Us

Reactions: SMB
I also got some of these
Would you by any chance have a photo of them please ?

Back