AdBlue recall video

He's an ass for expecting the AA to be his personal mechanic, he should have read the manual and taken it to a garage (or bought an OBDII reader to find out what the problem was).

Phoned Dealer today, and they are not aware of a re call for this, but I was told that there is a field campaign for the cam belt on mine, to see which one is fitted and might need replacing...
Hope this might help someone!!

Phoned Dealer today, and they are not aware of a recall for this, but I was told that there is a field campaign for the cam belt on mine, to see which one is fitted and might need replacing...
I believe the field campaign is for the Cam Belt tensioner if there are signs of wear on the edge of the belt.

I believe the field campaign is for the Cam Belt tensioner if there are signs of wear on the edge of the belt.
Any details of what vans are affected? I am looking to book mine in now for a new cam belt but was going to go independent but I’m sure they wouldn’t know about this.

Phoned Dealer today, and they are not aware of a re call for this, but I was told that there is a field campaign for the cam belt on mine, to see which one is fitted and might need replacing...

Does anyone have anymore info? I think I have a noise from the timing belt area. Mines a 2016 but with only 12k on it. Wondering if it would still be included or not as its under the used vw warranty still........ clutching at straws ha ha

Does anyone have anymore info? I think I have a noise from the timing belt area. Mines a 2016 but with only 12k on it. Wondering if it would still be included or not as its under the used vw warranty still........ clutching at straws ha ha
From what I was told, even after the warranty has run out, depending on mileage and use of the van, the dealer still as a loyalty obligation if it is a known fault!!!!!

Back