Adblue query

Trekster

I have recently bought a T6 (150ps) which had 3000 miles adblue range on MFD. I have done 750 miles and it has not changed. I did a scan and the following fault code came up: P20EE and P20EE00 (SCR nox catalyst efficiency below threshold) I have deleted the code and will see if it reappears.

Does this sound like adblue has been disabled. I would have thought there would have been some movement in the range after 750 miles?

I think it might be down to the type of driving eg motorway compared to short journeys.
Mine recently showed 5500 miles and after 1000 miles driven on motorways it had gone up to 6000. It baffles me.

I had the P20EE code last week with the EML light, I got it read and cleared it but my van is using the adblue, I have had it circa 600 miles (the van) and do mainly motorway / A road driving the adblue when I got the van said 6000 miles its now at 5000 I think, a guy on here who has worked on the van said that code is Adblue related.
I have read many threads on here and other places the last week or so that suggests the code can be anything from Adblue, Software, DPF Filter, EGR valve, cracked EGR flexi pipe, the list goes on.
I just hope its not major spends as I'm already losing the love for it :(

The range does not appear to follow the mileage driven. Mine has shown 3000 miles remianing for a while then it usually drops down after a period of time. More of a rough indication for reference I think.

I've also a T6 (150), and when I bought it March 2021 with 14k on the clock (having just had a service), the AdBlue range said 6,500 miles remaining. I've since driven (mainly long economical journeys) 7,000 miles, and AdBlue reports 2,500 miles remaining! At this rate, I think I'll get 10,000 miles out of a full AdBlue tank easy. No fault codes, and van drives lovely (although AdBlue injector is noisy, which I will get it looked at), so I'd put the range down to driving style :)

Back