Adblue amount confusing

tictap

Hi all, new T6.1 owner here. I need to add adblue as it's saying my range remaining is 1200mi but it's saying top up quantity (gal) min 3.25 - max 5.25 which is min 14.7 litre and max 23.86 litre, I thought the tank size was 13 litres?

Hi all, new T6.1 owner here. I need to add adblue as it's saying my range remaining is 1200mi but it's saying top up quantity (gal) min 3.25 - max 5.25 which is min 14.7 litre and max 23.86 litre, I thought the tank size was 13 litres?

im not sure, BUT, i think maybe , possibly panel vans have a different tank to the kombis etc??

my last 6.1 kombi had a max range of 5-6k for the adblue, my new panel 6.1 ( filled up yesterday for the first time ) has a range now showing of 18k

someone said it was due to the type of van / kombi, and others have said its something to do with engine size??
i have no definitave answer apart from i had the 150 kombi and now a 204 panel?
the difference in adblue range works for both the above, so im stumped
ps, the van did 14k on the adblue that was in the tank when purchased :), and the mfd said i had 4k left, so just filled it anyway :)

im not sure, BUT, i think maybe , possibly panel vans have a different tank to the kombis etc??

my last 6.1 kombi had a max range of 5-6k for the adblue, my new panel 6.1 ( filled up yesterday for the first time ) has a range now showing of 18k

someone said it was due to the type of van / kombi, and others have said its something to do with engine size??
i have no definitave answer apart from i had the 150 kombi and now a 204 panel?
the difference in adblue range works for both the above, so im stumped
ps, the van did 14k on the adblue that was in the tank when purchased :), and the mfd said i had 4k left, so just filled it anyway :)
Cheers mate, not sure then? Mines a 150 DSG, every search I have done shows as a 13litre tank though!!

You could just pop 10 litres in and then you are not carrying 10kg extra around with you. Last summer we were low as we approached Newcastle ferry port. I popped into Halfords and bought a bag of 5 litres which got us home through Netherlands, Belgium, France and England to Scotland without having to fill up.

Back