Adaptive cruise fault

fezza68

Seize the day.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
My adaptive cruise has developed a fault. It works on a run for about 20 minutes then switches itself off with the message on the mfd, acc deactivated with ! mark. Hooked up carista (beta version) and in detailed ecu readings i get this.Any help would be appreciated.Screenshot_20210302-173927~2.jpg

Im on solows and have been since they were launched by THQ. I've not had a problem with the acc since they were fitted if you was gonna say its my ride height?.

Yeh.. have a look at the level sensors..

Drivers side, .. one on front and one on rear lower suspension arm to body.

Possible puddle damage or other...?

The auto leveling LED lights use the same sensors..

Do you have auto level lights?

Yeh.. have a look at the level sensors..

Drivers side, .. one on front and one on rear lower suspension arm to body.

Possible puddle damage or other...?

The auto leveling LED lights use the same sensors..

Do you have auto level lights?
Can you give me more info than this please. What do they look like and I've not got led headlamps.

They look like this . . . but Drivers side.

green plastic arm connected to lower susspension arm.

1614710017797.png1614710079533.png1614710302012.png1614710312621.png

this is mine in a T6 . . look out for the green plastic arms.

1614710167159.png1614710179625.png1614710193145.png1614710211001.png

have you got level sensors if no LEDS?

im not sure if level sensors are a parts of the ACC system? - well have to check.

I've not got leds. Il have to get underneath it tomorrow and have a look but dont see why i would have them if I've not got leds. Seems weird it works for twenty minutes and the goes off?.

Can you get a more detailed VCDS scan?

I havent got vcds. Il have a look and see who is local to me with vcds and see if they can scan it for me. Cheers dell.

Got them off carista,im using the beta version. Service then detailed ecu reading.

I did a lookup, and there are T6 with ACC but without those Level Sensors, if they have no DCC and no LED Headlights.
So i would guess that carista is interpreting the error wrong.
So best is to find someone to make a VCDS Error Scan, and than see what it says.

Got them off carista,im using the beta version. Service then detailed ecu reading.
Ahhh... right, missed that one in the screenshot. I'm afraid Carista doesn't always associate codes correctly. That 01537 shouldn't belong to ACC module. And actually, if you don't have LED headlights - it's a mystery how that code surfaced.

Any other faults? Towing trailer?

I dont tow a trailer. Il do another carista scan tomorrow and see what comes up. In the meantime anyone manchester or near with vcds help me out?.

Reactions: mmi
I did a lookup, and there are T6 with ACC but without those Level Sensors, if they have no DCC and no LED Headlights.
So i would guess that carista is interpreting the error wrong.
So best is to find someone to make a VCDS Error Scan, and than see what it says.
Im looking for someone with vcds local to me.

In the meantime, can you post the photo of your dash warning message?

Reactions: mmi
Back