Sold Ablemail 12-12-30 DC-DC leisure battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I removed this from our van a week or so ago, and replaced it with a Victron device, just because I wanted Bluetooth monitoring/management, and I have other Victron devices in the van.
I installed it from new about 4-5 years ago, and it's been perfect - a fit and forget 30 Amp proper leisure battery charger, set for an AGM battery.

As you can see from the image, I cut the wiring to it to suit my new Victron installation, so the ground and output wires are a little short, but I can solder and heat shrink more wire on if you want.
The Red Input cable has a spade connector on, as does the Yellow Sense wire.

This is an older model, so is not immediately compatible with the Bluetooth module sold by Ablemail, but they have confirmed it can be returned to them and re-programmed to work with that module. It can also be re-programmed for Lithium etc.
As it comes, the device switches on/off automatically by battery voltage sensing, but again Ablemail can re-programme it to work with an ignition feed.

These are £225 new, so £60 + postage seems fair.

Thanks for looking,

Pete

tempImage6rOBTG.png

Last edited:
Longer cables soldered on and heat shrink applied.

Peter
tempImage8rM0gG.png

Im interested in this mate, just checking the physical size of the unit for my intended use, if it fits i will take it

Can you confirm dimensions of this please, checking the AM website suggests 180mm x 130mm ish ?

Im not doing a full leisure setup just want a small 2nd batt under passenger (double) seat to run a heater so just making sure it can fit in the small half of the seat
Does it get overly hot when running ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back