A Comfortable Ride,how?

BeePee , i cant see them on the T 6 part of the web site , but that link you posted is the part

Let me see what i can get them for as i get good discount from Powerflex

Hi all,

Thought we'd share some feedback from one of our happy customers on the very first comfort coilers (Twin-Adjust-Projekt-Sensitiv) fitted in the UK.

This is what Mark had to say: (unedited)

First of all the quality of the kit is very good. The guys who fitted them said of all the types of coil overs they fit these looked and felt good quality and were easy to fit.

The ride quality of the van now is amazing. The van sits level now at a not to low. The cornering is now flatter with little body roll but the comfort over standard suspension is much nicer. The ride is firmer but not at the expense of the comfort.

All in all a much better quality ride that looks much better but is also comfortable.

Before and after photos below, looks like a totally different van and drives like one too.
Get kit and I can totally recommend it to anyone. I’ve had a few transporters over the years and this kit is by far the most practical one so far for lowering and comfort.

A couple pics enclosed of his beautiful van.

Twin-Adjust-Projekt-Sensitiv Comfort Coilovers VW T26 - T30 | Chilli Jam Vans

Please get in touch if you want any further info. info@chillijamvans.co.uk

45f84cb0-9fba-4b74-b24b-b6b35f38b876-jpg.58144

comfort-coilovers-jpg.58145

Back