68 Plate Caravelle Upgrade To Speakers - Blam?

Hi @Absolut5

Reading this with interest, I'm moving towards the front of my kombi silent coating panels and looking to sort a door/tweeter speaker upgrade so I can fit whilst door cards etc are off. I'm happy to keep factory head unit. Could you message me costs for the blam, Eton and your signature kit please(although I think last 2 prob out of my budget at the mo), with rings, supply only. I'm working over your way tomorrow so could pop in to complete purchase if you accept walk in customers without appointment!?
Many thanks in advance,
Lee

Hi Lee

Yes we accept walk in customers, if you come in later in the day then there is a chance you could listen to one of our Signature setups.

I will drop you some costs on a pm

Please can you PM me costs as well for Eton speakers with everything I need to fit then plus insulation - and I the signature kit as well.

I'll call you tomorrow, and thanks

Please can you PM me costs as well for Eton speakers with everything I need to fit then plus insulation - and I the signature kit as well.

I'll call you tomorrow, and thanks
Done .....

Hi Lee

Yes we accept walk in customers, if you come in later in the day then there is a chance you could listen to one of our Signature setups.

I will drop you some costs on a pm

Thanks for PM, I'll aim to call in on way back tomorrow. What time do you shut up shop?

Any idea what the cost might be to have a sub installed inside of the double swivel seat as can’t think of anywhere else it would fit ?

Any idea what the cost might be to have a sub installed inside of the double swivel seat as can’t think of anywhere else it would fit ?
We manufacture a custom underseat sub enclosure for the twin passenger seat, it comes in 2 models of JL audio subs, and requires around a 300wrms amp which we can supply, also a bass control can be added and a plug and play audio output interface for the factory headunit

8F06DF1E-AD71-42DB-8DEF-9BE118067C1C.jpeg

That looks like it would be fine I have a KENWOOD dnx518vdabs unit are you able to tell me what sort of cost for this and fitting plus how long it takes.

What amp would you recommend for the blam 200rs and how much of a difference would it make to the sound quality?.

What amp would you recommend for the blam 200rs and how much of a difference would it make to the sound quality?.

Just a small in line amp like the Kenwood M1804 will make them sound more dynamic and greater controlled bass

After visiting and talking through the options with Jason I’ve gone for pretty much the ‘signature kit’ with a slight tweak.
After listening to this set up in one of their installs I couldn’t help it!
Lots of advice given and a pleasure to deal with, I definitely recommend, can’t wait to fit it all!

Cheers for the help @Absolut5

After visiting and talking through the options with Jason I’ve gone for pretty much the ‘signature kit’ with a slight tweak.
After listening to this set up in one of their installs I couldn’t help it!
Lots of advice given and a pleasure to deal with, I definitely recommend, can’t wait to fit it all!

Cheers for the help @Absolut5

Cheers ;)

Back