3D printed grille badge idea

Great. Easy then. And ‘Maverick’ will look great. You’ll be the first then @Pedro20001. Give me a short while to test the weatherproof material (how it prints) and I’ll be in touch.
Thats absolutely fantastic, really appreciate that. Can't wait now, neither can my other half :mexican wave:

I'm interested too. What would be your maximum number of letters for a T6 Highline?

• Love
Reactions: CJW
I'm interested too. What would be your maximum number of letters for a T6 Highline?
In the standard typeface it’s about 10 in capitals, maybe a touch more depending on your letters (‘I’ vs ‘W’ for example). There will be options for fitting more in. Don’t tell me - you’ve named your van:

‘Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander Of The Armies Of The North, General Of The Felix Legions And Loyal Servant To The True Emperor, Marcus Aurelius.’​

:D

I can feel a plan forming. :D
Leighton’s grilles look very very similar to standard in that region, which would make sense ‘cos there’d be nothing worse than finding out a 4Motion badge no longer fits. So it sounds like we’ve got a good plan there @Bav

Reactions: Bav
In the standard typeface it’s about 10 in capitals, maybe a touch more depending on your letters (‘I’ vs ‘W’ for example). There will be options for fitting more in. Don’t tell me - you’ve named your van:

‘Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander Of The Armies Of The North, General Of The Felix Legions And Loyal Servant To The True Emperor, Marcus Aurelius.’​

Don't forget the 3rd

Not name of van but kennel name for my pack of dogs, it's 12 letters long though.

Can do a render first from the 3D software until you’re happy. 12 should work one way or another.
The kennel name is Chililabomwe. The van has a standard T6 Highline grill with extra chrome inserts on the wider flat horizontal sections.

Reactions: CJW
Leighton’s grilles look very very similar to standard in that region, which would make sense ‘cos there’d be nothing worse than finding out a 4Motion badge no longer fits. So it sounds like we’ve got a good plan there @Bav
There's talk of a visit to York (city centre) this coming week. If you're around, there could be an opportunity for operation 'handover' :cool:

There's talk of a visit to York (city centre) this coming week. If you're around, there could be an opportunity for operation 'handover' :cool:
Any day but Thurs. I’ll PM you my address. Sounds like a plan!

Back