30mm Spacers All Round On Standard Suspension

Yes, there is only about 3mm-4mm difference in length between the OEM and HR(25mm spacer) bolts; but as I recall, if you use the longer bolts they hit the hub, before they are actually tight; so the bolt is tight, but the wheel isn't.
Not a problem with the 35mm spacer

It must have been 30mm + that use OEM

Did you get shorter bolts supplied mate.
Dunno mate, I’m still waiting for them to arrive, I keep getting emails saying they’ve been delayed (ordered 6th January!) and still likely be another week before they are here! :mad:

Spacers have just arrived (finally) and I can confirm that the 25mm H&R spacers come with additional wheel bolts included.

Spacers have just arrived (finally) and I can confirm that the 25mm H&R spacers come with additional wheel bolts included.
So just to confirm there are a set of bolts with counter sunk heads; plus a set of shorter wobble collar bolts?

Sorry to chip in.
I have just got my t6 t32 LWB 204dsg 4motion and im looking at how empty the arches are as standard.
my question is would 25mm spacers be ok if i was to fit some all terrain/all weather tires and has anyone had any adverse effects from fitting spacers?
tire wear, bearing failure? i have no plans to lower as i use the van primarily as a bike taxi.
many thanks
Jordan

Sorry to chip in.
I have just got my t6 t32 LWB 204dsg 4motion and im looking at how empty the arches are as standard.
my question is would 25mm spacers be ok if i was to fit some all terrain/all weather tires and has anyone had any adverse effects from fitting spacers?
tire wear, bearing failure? i have no plans to lower as i use the van primarily as a bike taxi.
many thanks
Jordan
I don't recall any posts relating to negative aspects of wheel spacers.
Many people who change their wheels, get wheels with more off-set (less ET), so they achieve the same thing in another way.
I use my wheel spacers with All-Season tyres; and have previously used them with AT, all good no issues at all.
In order to help fill your arches, may I suggest 235/60/17; 235/55/18. Both these sizes will fill your arches better, without the down sides of over over sizing imo.

Just a quick question. What torque setting for the spacer bolt to the hub?
I was thinking of just going with the standard measurement 180nm?

Back