30mm Spacers All Round On Standard Suspension

Jimmi

Television Lighting Engineer
T6 Guru
I have a T32 4MOTION running on Devonports with standard suspension and was thinking of getting 30mm Spacers all round. Does anyone have this setup? If so is there any running on full lock and do you have pics.

I personally ran 15mm fronts and 20mm rears on a set of the 17" Steels, that I think are the same offset as the Ports, and they sat pretty much spot on for my taste.
As @Fish mentioned, 30mm might be ok on the rear, but fronts will either be very close to the arch, or worst have some poke.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies chaps. I’ve been told that with a 4Motion it’s best to space all 4 wheels equally, to avoid any problems with the 4WD system. I have no idea if this is true but it does seem to make sense. I did lots of forum scouring last night and it seems @chriscroft was running 25mm all round (or at least he was) I wish there was somewhere I could go to try some on!

Il be having mine lowered on B14s in january hopefully,what size spacers would you suggest will go best with these steels?. IMG_20181212_052756.jpg
Mines a lwb t32.

You will be fine on 25mm all round - This is what we fitted to a customers van on Devonports and lowered on Bilsteins.

Just an excuse to put a van pic up ;-)

Can’t be staggered on 4motion, so as not to upset the system. And he is not lowering, so plenty of room there

The look and ride im aiming for is banded 18s so i dont think il be dropping it to the max.

Thanks for the replies chaps. I’ve been told that with a 4Motion it’s best to space all 4 wheels equally, to avoid any problems with the 4WD system. I have no idea if this is true but it does seem to make sense. I did lots of forum scouring last night and it seems @chriscroft was running 25mm all round (or at least he was) I wish there was somewhere I could go to try some on!
Still am 25mmx4; works fine with over sized 235 section tyres (235/60/17) and 20mm drop.:thumbsup:

Still am 25mmx4; works fine with over sized 235 section tyres (235/60/17) and 20mm drop.:thumbsup:
I love the look of your setup. I’m going to go for the 25mm all round but I've got the Cargo Vector M&S 215/60/17 that came from the factory so I’m going to wear those out first!

I love the look of your setup. I’m going to go for the 25mm all round but I've got the Cargo Vector M&S 215/60/17 that came from the factory so I’m going to wear those out first!

Ha. I copied @chriscroft also!

I did have those Cargo Vectors in 215, put 25mm spacers on and looked much better, but couldn't resist the Nokians any longer, so put those on today! Looks lovely and fills the wheel arch better, and the wider look is nice IMO.

Ha. I copied @chriscroft also!

I did have those Cargo Vectors in 215, put 25mm spacers on and looked much better, but couldn't resist the Nokians any longer, so put those on today! Looks lovely and fills the wheel arch better, and the wider look is nice IMO.
I don’t suppose you have a pick of the 215’s with the spacers and the Nokians?

Back