T6 or T6.1?

I can confirm this, I ordered my Kombi Edition 2 weeks ago and the only things that have changed from before are the gloss black mirrors are now white and the comfort dash is no longer and option on the edition ( gutted) as its one thing I wanted .
Hope they're not sticking white mirrors on my Indium grey Edition!!

Had my van since Nov 17 with fitted full LED package, would you believe not used van in the dark as yet :( lol
I’m similar, had it since Feb 17 and only driven it in the dark twice. I have H4s but that’s why replacing them hasn’t been a priority for me

I’m similar, had it since Feb 17 and only driven it in the dark twice. I have H4s but that’s why replacing them hasn’t been a priority for me
I have heard they are very poor, I went for the led's as I loved the daytime running light, plus I thought sod it ! lol

Looking at the Kombi Price List for MY19 it looks like they’ve done away with the Light & Vision Package Plus. The Highline then get the cornering fog as standard which was part of the package.

The optimist in me says that they’ve binned the H4’s so now it’s straight up decision between the H7’s as standard or coughing up the extra for LED’s

I guess I’ll find out in November!!!!

For any Australian’s here (maybe UK also) - a dealer I just spoke to said the MY19 changes are (he read it from an VW info pack) -

- RH mirror is now convex (was aspherical?)
- Electrical Interface is now standard
- No TDI badges on tailgate
- sun glass holder not included in Comfort Pack

I wrote these down quickly while on the phone so hopefully it’s accurate.

My my19 has the comfort pack but doesn’t have the sunglasses holder which I was a little disappointed about, not sure about the mirrors because I can’t remember what the my18 demo I had was like.
Also the pointless overhead storage compartment is even smaller. Honestly not a clue what you can put in there.

It makes it look older, sort of the opposite of a face-lift. In fact, it looks like a T5.

not sure i like it . . . (if its real)

though those rear light clusters look interesting . . . more of a "J" than a "t" shape red light on that one one.

also i dont get why they would need a bigger grill, or more air flow space as the current range of Diesel engines run significantly cooler . . . . to the point that you get emulsified oil/water in the filler neck.

and they've dropped the petrol version. . . . . so is it just cosmetic or what?

if so im not impressed.

I read on Face book earlier that the production of T6 will be suspended this year for a period of time.

I cant find the post now but any more info on this ?

I presume not the annual holiday shut down or Brexit ??

I read on Face book earlier that the production of T6 will be suspended this year for a period of time.

I cant find the post now but any more info on this ?
A lot of car manufactures are preparing to shut down for 4 weeks after 29th March as they are concerned about getting parts etc after Brexit. Not sure how it would effect the T6 unless they are concerned about imports to the UK.

‘Edition’ models like the ones seen recently usually signify a change in something. Aka runout models.
It was mentioned that the van in the pics was also a hybrid possibly on test.
Who knows....

I was sat in my local dealership yesterday while I waited to have some work done on my van. There was a Kombi in the showroom right next to me, so being bored I had a good look around it. There was not the slightest thing on it that made it different to my 16 plate Kombi. I know the engines have changed, but apart from that there was nothing to encourage me to part with my cash, in fact quite the opposite.

Back