T6 or T6.1?

I bought my T6 a 2 days ago. The VW showroom hinted that the LED headlights will be standard on the Highline soon. (I went for the normal halogen lights)

The VW Configurator has now changed and Comfort dash option removed!
I did notice that. I ordered my t6 4wks ago with the comfort dash , raised it with my dealer and he said mine will be MY19 so just hoping my options iv ordered will still stand .

I bought my T6 a 2 days ago. The VW showroom hinted that the LED headlights will be standard on the Highline soon. (I went for the normal halogen lights)
would be nice if the LEDs would be standard but with the price of them I can’t see it , unless they just add the cost on overall to the vehicle. But having LEDs on my current t6 wouldn’t be without them.

I can't see the LED's becoming standard on Highline's without a big price increase to cover the cost.

I'm trying to think what my 18 plate got as an extra that the 17's didn't, I think it was only folding mirrors, acc dropped from £800ish to £350 but then they pushed up all the prices by 2%.

I’ve asked my dealer to try and find out.
I ordered a Highline last month that is due to be built next week.
As much as I wanted them, I couldn’t justify spending £1500 on LEDs but would be willing to wait if they become standard fit.
I agree that they are unlikely to become standard but you never know!

The VW Configurator has now changed and Comfort dash option removed!

Apparently it's still an option for Kombis as it's in the updated price list. Think the configurator is having some issues atm as it wont load Kombis for me.

From VW Customer Care:

Thank you for your reply to my email.

I apologise for my misunderstanding as I was unaware you were using the Transporter Kombi configurator. This appears to be having some difficulties due to the model year changes needing updating on the configurator. Once the updates have been carried out, the configurator should be working again. We aim to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Last edited:
I too was informed that my kombi will be a my19. I phoned the salesman I’ve ordered the van with to ask if all the extras that I ordered will be on there like the comfort dash and he said yes but I’m still a little worried that it will not have it. It’s still listed on the price list but I can not get the configurator to work.

Is there anyone else I can ask to confirm if it’s still available or will vw honour it as it was ordered well before the model year change ?

Didn't this happen last year? I seem to remember some reports that comfort dash had been discontinued but it just turned out to be the configurator being updated

I am looking to order a new fully loaded Kombi with no p/ex, any ideas here the biggest discounts are, so far 10.5% is the best, but I feel that I can do better?

I got 19% off my own Kombi, downside was I had to lease 12 vans to get it. There’s a few posts if you use the search, but I think 12-14% was about the best for a single purchase.

I am looking to order a new fully loaded Kombi with no p/ex, any ideas here the biggest discounts are, so far 10.5% is the best, but I feel that I can do better?
Imperial commercials gave me the best discount. Think it was about 11.5%.
I’ve just ordered through Listers (10.5%) as they gave me a good trade in which offset the higher discount from else where

Iv managed to get 17.5% off the list price that no p/x and only a single purchase. Don’t be afraid to compare dealers up and down the country (many offer free delivery)and once you’ve got a quote your happy with ask your local dealer if he’s willing to match it. That’s what I’ve done but tbh I was up front with the local dealer first so he knew I was after a decent deal.

Back