2019 Combi Edition Wipers & Washers not working...

Stango

Hello if anyone can help me please, as per title they have just stopped working front and back including the rain sensor.
Tried removing the neutral from the battery, next step was fuses but I've no skill in electricals or mechanicals.
Can't seem to find a diagram for the 2019 model, when I look at other model/ year fuse card layouts there are more than one fuse for washers/ wipers.
Typically the warranty has just run out.

Not sure if related but the auto fold mirrors when locking the vehicle failed the other day, only to rectify itself for no apparent reason. (Internal folding did work).

Any help please would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Rod.

Really could do with some advice please
The back wiper fuse was blown - changed and now it works continuously, I can't switch it off.
The front wiper switch fuse was okay.
The washer fuse was blown - changed it and the front wipers worked.
However as soon as you use the washer it blows the fuse and the front wipers stop.
Are the front wipers dependant on the washer fuse being okay anyone know?
I've checked for errors with a cheap tester and none found.
Hoping to get a local person with a VW tester to check later next week.
I'm confused

No wipers or washers either. Can anyone advise with fuse controls both on the T6.1 please ?
Check SC13, 16, 21 & 23.
fuse cards and wiring diagrams are available for download for VIP members..

EC904309-A95B-4F59-BBA6-02F5FB680BC9.jpeg
T6.1-Fuses labeled.png

note to self (must do another version of this the right way up)

Hey @Loz which fuse box is this picture above? Looks different to the centre console (SC) pictures I have from you on a different thread (see attached).

I have a similar issue with wipers and washers at the moment. Nothing working on the stalk at all. No issues according to Carista and I’ve checked the wiper fuse but maybe it’s one of the others.

Had van cab sound deadening installed recently but maybe just a bad coincidence.

1688400325185.png

Hey @Loz which fuse box is this picture above? Looks different to the centre console (SC) pictures I have from you on a different thread (see attached).

I have a similar issue with wipers and washers at the moment. Nothing working on the stalk at all. No issues according to Carista and I’ve checked the wiper fuse but maybe it’s one of the others.

Had van cab sound deadening installed recently but maybe just a bad coincidence.

View attachment 204270
Ugh. It’s a T6.1 not a T6. I’m an idiot.

Ugh. It’s a T6.1 not a T6. I’m an idiot.
Think I found the issue though… wiper fuse is ok but washer fuse has blown. Weirdly there was a 2A in there and it’s supposed to be a 15A. Not sure how it would have survived this long but assume it’s always been this way.

Just need to wait for mini fuses to arrive as I only have standards in the toolbox.

Forgot I had some 5A mini fuses in my fuse tap kit, so I’ve just tried that and the wipers are working again! Will replace with a 15A tomorrow.

Back