Sold 2016 T6 T32 Highline Kombi. £28,995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minemapper

T6 Pro
Apologies for the copy & paste of the ebay ad. Boosting the signal in case anyone here is looking or knows someone that is. Discount available to forum members and finders fee if you bring me a buyer. This forum has been an invaluable source of information both before and during my ownership, and I hope that one day I can be back.

No VAT to pay. £28,995.

I searched 9 months for a van with these options, and have since purchase in Nov 2018 upgraded it to what I consider my ideal spec, to make this a great van for a large family that likes to go on adventures together.

2016 140hp stop-start Euro5 emissions compliant engine, so no AdBlue needed. I initially planned to map the engine, but to be honest have found that the stock power is more than enough in day to day driving, even fully loaded with kit and family as in the last pic.

As well as the standard features of a Highline spec, this van has the following rare options:

Twin electric sliding doors
Heated captains seats
Heated windscreen and mirrors
Apple CarPlay on the Discovery media system
6-speed manual
Multi-function steering wheel

In my ownership, I have added:

Transporter HQ v2 LED headlights (standard candlepower lights saved and will go with the van if wanted)
Westfalia removable tow hitch and electrics (same as factory fit - used to carry a bike rack 4 times so far)
Roof rails and cross bars
20" Audi RS replica wheels with 275/45/20 tyres
Rear speakers
Heavy duty rubber mats in front cab
Extra door seals for soundproofing
Third row bench seat. This was achieved by moving the standard bench back to the third row position, and adding a set of 1+1+1 seats. All completed using correct factory brackets and positions, with seatbelts as required. Pics available of the conversion if required.

Full inside and out detail just completed, from which it has been driven home and will remain parked until sold. Private sale.

MOT to 10/01/22. First registered June 21, 2016. For those that wish to check MOT history, reg is YF16YRC.

Video walk-round and extra pics possible on request, just ask. Likewise I will work with buyers to get an independent inspection conducted, since current travel restrictions may impede in-person inspections.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 17.06.25 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 17.06.26 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 17.06.28 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 17.06.28.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 17.06.29 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 17.06.29.jpegIMG_0193.jpegIMG_0194.jpegIMG_0195.jpegIMG_8292.jpgIMG_8296.jpgIMG_9155 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Just to say what a great advert, (and van) , really helps to know what you are looking at.
Good luck with your sale, I have to sell my own Peugeot Boxer PVC before I start looking seriously and I’m after a long wheelie, but someone will get a great van here, well done on the headlights, what were vw thinking of, my last T6 was awfuldriving through unlit country roads....

I'm in the NE, near Stockton-on-Tees. Yes, the van is still available. I've had a few nibbles, but the lockdown has made things challenging.

I managed to pick up a nice stone chip on the bonnet last week, so it'll be going in to get that and a couple of others that were already present touched up next week.

Just to say what a great advert, (and van) , really helps to know what you are looking at.
Good luck with your sale, I have to sell my own Peugeot Boxer PVC before I start looking seriously and I’m after a long wheelie, but someone will get a great van here, well done on the headlights, what were vw thinking of, my last T6 was awfuldriving through unlit country roads....

Thanks. Yes, had I known how bad the stock lights were before buying, I would have looked harder for one with LED's. The THQ units do a good job of making up the difference though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back