Sold 2016 T30 Startline LWB P/V. £12,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgw

VIP Member
Up for sale my long wheelbase Volkswagen Transporter T6. Runs very smoothly sad to be getting rid of it. There's a minor bit of rust on the lower side panel (shown in pictures), it's easily touch-upable. The last full service was done in November, and new tires were fitted in January. I'll dig out the documentation and update the service history.

Model: Volkswagen Transporter T6 tailgate (Long Wheel Base)
Colour: White
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Size: 1968cc
Transmission: 6-speed manual gearbox
Vehicle Age: 6 Years
Mileage: 181,000 miles (approx.)

Key Features:
  • In-Car Entertainment: Enjoy modern conveniences like Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility, DAB Radio, Satnav, and a reversing camera with front and rear sensors.
  • Enhanced Audio Experience: Alpine speakers and soundproofed doors for a fantastic audio experience on the road.
  • Practical Storage: The van includes a load compartment with two large drawers rated up to 250kg each, perfect for tool storage or future camper conversion projects.
  • L4V Deadlocks: Deadlocks fitted onto the sliding door and tailgate providing extra security. Comes with key code.

Additional Information:

• The van is well-maintained and in good condition, providing a smooth and reliable drive.
  • Fuel-efficient diesel engine to save on your daily commutes and long journeys.
  • Spacious and comfortable interior, making it an ideal choice for family trips or business needs
  • Pictures show the tiny rust spot on the lower side panel, easily fixable with a touch-up pen.
  • The long wheelbase provides stability and extra room for carrying larger items.
  • Full service completed in November, and new tires fitted in January.

Price: £12,500 ( open to offers ) NO VAT

Transporter-01.jpg

Transporter-03.jpg

Transporter-04.jpg

Transporter-05.jpg

Transporter-06.jpg

Transporter-08.jpg

Transporter-09.jpg

Transporter-10.jpg

Transporter-11.jpg

Transporter-12.jpg

Transporter-14.jpg

Transporter-16.jpg

Transporter-17.jpg

Transporter-18.jpg

Transporter-19.jpg

Transporter-20.jpg

Transporter-21.jpg

Transporter-22.jpg

Last edited:
nice,

this would be a perfect starter van for our camper journey. ( or anyone else )

LWB etc,

but we are dead set on DSG and AC.

GLWS

Nice same false floor setup for my work t5.1. Just enough room for the systainers

Nice same false floor setup for my work t5.1. Just enough room for the systainers
It works really well, would definitely do it again. The large drawer fits track saw tracks as well. 8x4 sheets or kitchen cabinets fit on top. Still been able to get to tools while loaded up is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back