For Sale 2014 T32 LWB 180PS BiTDI DSG Sportline Kombi. £21,500

paradigm

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I'm putting my T5.1 Sportline 60 up for sale. 180, yes, but a beautiful brand new engine/turbos etc and all the necessary remedial work to ensure there's never a repeat!

2014 VW Transporter T32 180 Sportline 60th Anniversary Edition - LWB, DSG with Twin Sliding Doors and tailgate. Only 595 models worldwide celebrate Volkswagen's legacy.
This limited edition boasts a Deep Black exterior and Black Quilted and Embossed Leather Sportline Interior. Recently fitted with a new engine and turbos (6,000 miles ago) by Retro Resus, Somerset (£11k cost, receipts available).

Features include Sportline leather seats, a fixed set of drawers doubling as a king-size bed, diesel heater, Kenwood DMX8021DABS system, Hertz MPK-165.3 speakers, Audison SR5.600 amplifier, Xenon lights, reverse camera, front and rear parking sensors, gloss black door mirror covers with Sportline logo, front spoiler, gloss black upper and lower front grille with chrome detailing, darkened rear light clusters, front carpet floor mats with Sportline logo, leather-covered steering wheel and DSG gearknob, armrests on both captain seats, climatic semi-automatic air-conditioning for cab, roof bars, and 20-inch wheels.

Rare with none in black, long wheel base, DSG, twin sliders, and a brand new engine and turbos. Next MOT due 27/01/2025, Long wheel-base, Black, 3 owners, £24,995, No VATthumbnail_IMG_2224.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3476.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3422.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3424.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3423.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3425.jpg

Jesus! Brilliant price. Hang fire mate. Summers coming. It’ll sell so bide your time!!

Does look a nice van. What is the current mileage? Based near Brighton so will discuss with wife tonight to see if she would like to see the van and how we can get to see it logistically as I understand you will be part exchanging on Thursday. If there is any other information available please PM me

Does look a nice van. What is the current mileage? Based near Brighton so will discuss with wife tonight to see if she would like to see the van and how we can get to see it logistically as I understand you will be part exchanging on Thursday. If there is any other information available please PM me
Thanks. It's on 99,500(ish)

It’s Bristol yes. I do drive up to Doncaster for work though if that helps? Probably once or twice a month

Last edited:
Back