2012 Multivan Leisure Battery

Weeked

Van For Sale
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just bought a LHD T5.1 multivan Edition25 and I was expecting to see a battery under the driver seat but all I could find is some wiring and what it looks like someone messed with the cables and taped them to the chair.

Anyone has a T5.1 Multivan and can confirm if this is how it comes from the factory or someone removed the battery?

Thanks.

Check pictures attaached.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Just bought a LHD T5.1 multivan Edition25 and I was expecting to see a battery under the driver seat but all I could find is some wiring and what it looks like someone messed with the cables and taped them to the chair.

Anyone has a T5.1 Multivan and can confirm if this is how it comes from the factory or someone removed the battery?

Thanks.

Check pictures attaached.

View attachment 204749

View attachment 204750
I have the wire tapped as same as yours, looks like its a tradition to remove the second battery

Is that thick red wire connected to the alternator? I'm planing to add a Lithium battery with DC to DC charger and it would help not to pull a new cable like I did on my other van.

Is that thick red wire connected to the alternator? I'm planing to add a Lithium battery with DC to DC charger and it would help not to pull a new cable like I did on my other van.
its connected to the starter battery via a 100a fuse in the e box

Back