Found 18 or 19 inch wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymeT6

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm new to the T6 owners scene after finally getting my hands on a 2018 Indium Grey Kombi. I'm looking to replace the 17" inch alloys with an 18" or 19" inch set. I'm leaning towards to Amarok steel style though I do like the Navis wheels. Has anyone got anything available? I'm located in Barnsley but willing to travel, probably a max of 2 hours in any direction.

TIA
Syme

I've some Wolfrace Dortmund matt black 19" with Goodyear Eagle F1 255/45r19 104y which I've taken off this week but not yet cleaned up to do an advert.

Bought them new last year, treated with Gtechniq wheel armour from new and are as new, unmarked. Only done about 5,000 miles - tread is 6mm+

Cost me £800 for the wheels and £650 for the tyres so would be looking for £900. I'm in Bolton
20231113_153619.jpg17003319376418600224667151523810.jpg

I have a black pair of ducky amarok 18 banded steelies I could be tempted to part with with nearly new tyres on also but need to know what sensible offers I’d get

@Brookfold1 Thanks for the offer but as nice as your wheels are, it's not really the style I'm looking for. GLWTS

@Smudgers_81 I would definitely be interested but your a good 4 hours from me in Barnsley but thanks anyway.

Thanks @Spaghetti , 18" steels, not yet banded but ready for your personal touch. Currently with sub-400 mile tyres. Drop me a line for more.

Thanks @Spaghetti , 18" steels, not yet banded but ready for your personal touch. Currently with sub-400 mile tyres. Drop me a line for more.
Thanks Sabre. I think if your steels were any other colour than grey, I would have snapped them up but I'm not keen on grey wheels as my T6 is Indium Grey. Thanks again and GLWTS.

Hi @SymeT6 ,

I have a set of 18" Amarok (standard silver) with x4 matching Lassa Winter (M+S) tyres fitted. All have their centre caps - they'll be available within the next week or so. Date stamps on tyres are Week 46, 2021. I have a reciept for the tyres being purchased in Jan '22 at £85 each. Condition is fair, some corrosion appearing but its £150 for a full refub and powdercoat at City Wheels, Bham in your choice of colour should you wish for a perfect set.

I think £375 is probably a fair price for these.

I am located in Ibstock, Leics - willing to have them couriered but I should be within your 2hrs ish preferred travel

I actually have a 5th as a spare without centre cap with a brand-new unused tyre (additional £100 for this but no centre cap)

Still looking if anyone has anything suitable available.
Hi Syme,

Apologies for the delay, coilovers and new wheels were fitted today.

Tyres are 5/6mm on two of them, the other two are 3/4mm with wear on the inner edge due to tracking on van. 5th wheel has a new,unused tyre but no centre cap.

Will accept £325 for the x4 or £400 for all 5 wheels.

Many thanks

IMG_0884.jpeg

IMG_0885.jpeg

IMG_0886.jpeg

IMG_0887.jpeg

IMG_0888.jpeg

Hi all, I'm new to the T6 owners scene after finally getting my hands on a 2018 Indium Grey Kombi. I'm looking to replace the 17" inch alloys with an 18" or 19" inch set. I'm leaning towards to Amarok steel style though I do like the Navis wheels. Has anyone got anything available? I'm located in Barnsley but willing to travel, probably a max of 2 hours in any direction.

TIA
Syme
If it’s steels your looking for you should have a look at these. Much cheaper than the navis and look better too in my opinion and I have the navis holey ( these didn’t come out until after I bought them) .

Jbw also have a few sets of ex display on there eBay shop at discount prices.

If it’s steels your looking for you should have a look at these. Much cheaper than the navis and look better too in my opinion and I have the navis holey ( these didn’t come out until after I bought them) .

Jbw also have a few sets of ex display on there eBay shop at discount prices.

Ooh, they look nice. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back