18” or 20” for a 110PS?

samcox1986

VIP Member
T6 Pro
So the first modification I would like to do to the t6.1 when it has been built, is full coilovers and wheels. The van is a T30 110ps Lwb ( funds just couldn’t afford the 150ps at this time )
I’m looking at getting fitted the Bilstein B14 komfort coilover and springs. Now the question is would 18" wheels work better than 20" wheels with the power of the van only being a 110ps? I also live in the country side so the roads are a bit of an obstacle course with the potholes in the winter.

Thank you for any advice in advance

As you're down in the South East, I'd get in touch with Oli at @BognorMotors - he knows his stuff and can advise what would work best. Also Steve at @CRS Performance - he is a real suspension wizard when it comes to our vans. B14s might not be your best route - but they'll tell you a lot better than I can. Between them, they did this to my van...If you're eagle eyed, you'll notice a subtle change to the wheel finish between those two photos - I had my Judds powder coated after a careless coming together with a kerb, and ceramic coated (and baked) to help keep them clean. Can't believe how effective that stuff is!

tempImageRoqiCi.png

IMG_8146.JPG

Thank you so much. I will send some messages out today.
Your van is looking mighty fine, I just love the look of a lwb.
I definitely can notice the difference, the bottom look slightly darker, which look good with the van colour!

Yes give us a call or drop us a message - We can help and advice for all your needs

We have demo vehicles so you can try before you buy, and stock over 30 different alloy wheels

So the first modification I would like to do to the t6.1 when it has been built, is full coilovers and wheels. The van is a T30 110ps Lwb ( funds just couldn’t afford the 150ps at this time )
I’m looking at getting fitted the Bilstein B14 komfort coilover and springs. Now the question is would 18" wheels work better than 20" wheels with the power of the van only being a 110ps? I also live in the country side so the roads are a bit of an obstacle course with the potholes in the winter.

Thank you for any advice in advance
If you are looking at B14 Comforts " KEEP looking" not the best for the money actually . Feel free to call for some sound advice . we are getting a lot of complaints about them and have removed several already , Better than B14 normal BUT definitely cant justify the price in crease .

If you are looking at B14 Comforts " KEEP looking" not the best for the money actually . Feel free to call for some sound advice . we are getting a lot of complaints about them and have removed several already , Better than B14 normal BUT definitely cant justify the price in crease .
Thank you! That is very kind of you and I will definitely call in the next week or two. Im in no rush to get it done and would rather wait for and save for a better product if that is the case.
Thank you once again.

Back