18” banded Amaroks - STX coilovers.

Around 72cm to wheel arch centre, don't like it too low, in fact I took the Van Slams that it came with off and replaced them with Eibach Pro Street S so I could raise it up to a more pleasing level.

Around 72cm to wheel arch centre, don't like it too low, in fact I took the Van Slams that it came with off and replaced them with Eibach Pro Street S so I could raise it up to a more pleasing level.
Thanks, I've just measured mine. its 72cm floor to wheel arch at the rear. That means it must be pretty similar drop. Hmmm I might get rubbing then. Have you just got 3mm ply with carpet on you slider panel?

It's raining at the moment but I'll take a pic once it dries out..
No issues with using the door, it just gets a tyre imprint in the carpet after a while, if the rear tyre is muddy up the sidewall it will leave a mark.

No issues with using the door, it just gets a tyre imprint in the carpet after a while, if the rear tyre is muddy up the sidewall it will leave a mark.
Thanks for the offer of taking a pic when it’s convenient for you.

Thanks I’ve 9.5? To go on new t6.1 once it arrives in next week, keen to see what way things will work

I’m running 235 50 would that make it stick out more or less? I’m useless with this sort of thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The downside of running a smaller width tyre is the risk of leaving the rims unprotected by the tyre and having it open to damage from knocks.

Back