Found 17" Spare wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superowls

Still spending
T6 Guru
Woke up this morning to find that some shithouse has stolen my spare wheel from under the van

Needless to say that I'm not impressed.....the dog is still hiding under the table :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Does anyone in the Sheffield area have one that they want to sell?

These guys are in Brighouse if you need a spare spare.

These guys are in Brighouse if you need a spare spare.

Thanks for that, £60 seems fair enough for a brand new one
If nothing comes up closer I'll give them a try :thumbsup:

......just realised, these are 16" - I need 17" for T32

Last edited:
When you get your replacement spare it’s worth fitting a wheel lock, there’s every chance they’ll be back.

There is a very cheap solution to use in addition to the standard 3 pin locking bolt; use an old hole saw or cut down 1/2” socket as a guard. I used a cheap hole saw, I cant shift it with a 12” Stilson.
As a bonus the bast@rd might slash their hand open trying to nick it.
View attachment 68711

Woke up this morning to find that some shithouse has stolen my spare wheel from under the van

Needless to say that I'm not impressed.....the dog is still hiding under the table :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Does anyone in the Sheffield area have one that they want to sell?
B a s tards!

When you get your replacement spare it’s worth fitting a wheel lock, there’s every chance they’ll be back.
Cheers mate, can you send me a link to that thread.....it only shows the photo on the attachment

If you need a 17” version I have an unused one with an original conti off my 2017 T32,
£70 over the hill in Stockport could meet you part way.

If you need a 17” version I have an unused one with an original conti off my 2017 T32,
£70 over the hill in Stockport could meet you part way.
Might take you up on that, I was hoping to get a used/cheaper one as it might be the fact that mine was new that got it nicked in first place and as it's only to get me to a garage I'd make do with a few mm's of tread

If nothing else comes up I might go for this, cheers :thumbsup:

A 16” will work, but only on the rear. A front blow-out would mean you’d need to do two wheel changes, like some of the red-top Honda Civics / BMW’s were.

Just thinking aloud here, but couldn’t you use a 16” wheel with a higher profile tyre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back