17” Cascavels & lowered?

Cheesecake

Morning all, anyone got an opinion on lowering a transporter with black/polished 17” cascavels?
Looking at getting a better ride overall so opinions and pictures are appreciated

Morning all, anyone got an opinion on lowering a transporter with black/polished 17” cascavels?
Looking at getting a better ride overall so opinions and pictures are appreciated
This is the only photo I found on here, but hopefully others see this and post theirs..
Must have missed this. Added my pictures for Team Exec.

This is mine last year when it was lowered approx 45mm on KW STX. I’ve since gone down further and changed the wheels to bronze 19’s.

65B63A5A-3BC2-46DD-A4BB-C6E557D9F5AB.jpeg

Last edited:
It has been said many time on here before that comfort is very subjective. For me personally the ride is much better than factory having fitted quality coilovers with ride quality being my primary objective. I did not notice any difference in MPG.

I have also not noticed any difference between 17’s with a 45mm drop and 19’s with a 65mm drop in either comfort or MPG. In my opinion it does however look a lot better with the latter.

Last edited:
Please don't worry about pictures of vans with suspension kits in them because the picture can not tell you how good the ride quality is .!!
Stick to a tried and well tested kit that has given fab results every time for us for 3 years now .

Drops of 35 , 40 and 50 mm with KONI shocks and you will be a very happy Camper .

Call me anytime for the information on the parts we do

Back