13 Faults Found

PARESH GOGI

I have
Shuttle SE LWB EU6 150 PS 2.0 TDI BMT 6sp Manual and it’s only 3 years old . Week ago warning lights comes on and I called AA found Total 13 Fault after Diagnostic. I really don’t know what should I do because warranty has been expired.

D0010A7F-68C4-4C12-BBB0-67B7588C1548.jpeg

D188E37A-1169-457F-8802-951EF595E021.jpeg

67FD8074-FE5E-46AC-8C73-EA1B6C4AD3A9.jpeg

Most of those errors you can ignore, the only significant fault I can see is the faulty EGR valve.
Some of the others are just "implausible signal" which is when the software doesn't understand the value it received.

Did the AA chap reset them all for you to see what came back?

Yes. Just take a note of fault codes (which you have above)

And clear them all.

Any current or hard faults will come back.

It may be time to invest in Carista or similar to view/clear fault codes yourself now you are out of warranty.

It's cheaper than taking it to a garage to plus in a diag scanner.

If you have no scanner you can clear the codes by disconnecting the battery for an hour or so..... but that's a different story.

Get a scanner or find a local friend who has one.

AA Cleared all Fault on Same day but next day comes same thing after 110 miles runs. First warning light comes
Glowplugs/Engine management fault

Then after 5 Minute another Warning Light come

Engine management fault

Probably the EGR and possibly also the manifold flap motor.

Time to put your hand in your pocket, but seeing as it's only just out of warranty, push for some VW goodwill to cover the cost.

I fitted New EGR in Private Garage Cost of £1067 including labour but Mechanical said Turbo also stuck and he repaired but can’t given guarantee how long does work properly so please advise what should I do for Turbo

I fitted New EGR in Private Garage Cost of £1067 including labour but Mechanical said Turbo also stuck and he repaired but can’t given guarantee how long does work properly so please advise what should I do for Turbo

That’s not good for a 3 year old vehicle. Did you ever have warning lights come on prior to the last time.

Do you know its history? - I know someone who bought a T 5.1 shuttle at a similar age, and was chasing numerous unusual faults for its mileage. Turned out it had been a taxi and 150K had disappeared off the oddometer.

Back