12v insect electrocutor??

Teesix

T6 Guru
As per the title, I'm looking for something decent enough to zap any mosquito/gnat/midge that dares to enter my awning and van.

Can anyone recommend a decent light please? preferably rechargeable.

It's not being bitten that I don't like, it's that really annoying high pitched buzz they make as they're sizing me up. Keeps me awake lol.

Ta very much.

Thanks, they look the ticket, I'll have a closer look...

Do they have to be hung or can you put them on a surface?

Mine is currently upside down sat on the radiator

We have the same as @Loz and it works a treat. We only have 1 but the more the merrier is my opinion.
Its on now in the house as we have the doors and windows open.

I have an Enkeeo too. Great little thing and it’s quite bright as a lamp too (3 brightness levels).

You can hang it on the hook, or fold the hook, and free stand it.

Cleared my van of bugs overnight.

I hang it from the console by the interior light.

Last edited:
I bought 4 on kickstarter as a package. I use 1 in the van 1 in the caravan and 1 in the hous . ( and 1 spare/ on charge )

Confused!!

Is it a repellent or an attractant?? In one breath it says it repels bugs & in the next.....

”With this zapper lantern from ENKEEO, you not only get a luminous source of light for your camping and hiking adventures, but it also electrocutes bugs and flies with its 360nm-400nm UV LED light, which attracts mosquitoes like ants to sugar.”

Cheers everyone. I've gone for a couple of the ones Loz has. They all seem to be much of a muchness though.

I'm now prepared. IF IT FLIES IT DIES!!!

Confused!!

Is it a repellent or an attractant?? In one breath it says it repels bugs & in the next.....

”With this zapper lantern from ENKEEO, you not only get a luminous source of light for your camping and hiking adventures, but it also electrocutes bugs and flies with its 360nm-400nm UV LED light, which attracts mosquitoes like ants to sugar.”

Poorly worded advert. It attracts the bugs with the UV light, and then zaps them with 1000v.

I’ve touched the grid and it hurts!

:mad:

I have to say it's one of the best things I've bought for the camper. Not just for the camper though, I use it in the bedroom and am always surprised at the amount of skeedies it zaps throughout the night.

Well worth the 12 quid I paid.

We are in Spain at the moment and one of these devices is killing about 10 flies every 20 mins - definitely recommended.

Pete

these are very good . . . .

i had my two running last night in bedroom - lasts a few days on a charge (USB rechargeable)

1623931500792.png

Back