12v Fuse Replacement

malcharr17

VIP Member
T6 Pro
HI I was away in the bus at the weekend for the first time and when i had the fridge and a little 12v kettle plugged into the 12v dashboard socket i believe the fuse blew, i have the comfort dash, can anyone show me which is the fuse i need to replace, the handbook says it can't give a schematic as the vehicles change all the time, mine is a 68 plate.

also can anyone recommend someone in the SE to install a couple of additional 12v sockets wired to the leisure battery i was hoping to get them installed in the passenger seat base cover so that cables can be trailed into awning with sliding door shut.

Thanks a lot in advance

socket is in the centre console, the compartment with the flip up lid above the cup holders in the comfort dash, i only have this one to the best of my knowledge, thanks for the links, have subscribed to VIP but still can't open some of them, i am assuming the 6^ fuse layout would be a schematic?? as for fitting a 12v socket looks way above my competency levels i am afraid! bu thanks for appending the links.

many Thanks

Back