You never know how deep the puddle is until you drive your T6 through it

This channel came up on my youtube recently some mad drivers thar go through at full speed.

He creates to many waves and floods top of bonnet. Should have gone slower lol

Reactions: JOG
Ouch! Oh that would have p1ssed me off properly!

I went back 30 mins later to take a photo so I could claim off the council (on-going drainage issue that they claimed to have fixed) and the whole puddle and all the debris had been sucked/swept away so I had no evidence. :mad:

I went back 30 mins later to take a photo so I could claim off the council (on-going drainage issue that they claimed to have fixed) and the whole puddle and all the debris had been sucked/swept away so I had no evidence. :mad:
Jeez....rubbing salt in an open wound! Round our way, they are quick to stick up a temporary (as in “takes bloomin root” type temporary) “uneven surface” sign rather than actually fix the poxy potholes!!!

Jeez....rubbing salt in an open wound! Round our way, they are quick to stick up a temporary (as in “takes bloomin root” type temporary) “uneven surface” sign rather than actually fix the poxy potholes!!!
I just assumed that was a flooded pot hole in the video. Plenty that size and bigger round here. Some cars have gone in and never come out :slow rofl:

Simple..... If your a local driver you know how deep the water is....if not local look before you leap.....just because it’s a big vehicle doesn’t mean your invincible...
but to get caught in a Transporter :cry::cry::cry:

0350CB2A-6659-4708-91E4-17C8B98B6A5C.jpeg
or buy this....

909EFB1B-6EA8-4517-978E-37E81E0E1911.jpeg

Back