Wrap Smith - Decals and wrapping service

IestynD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I spent a bit of time trying to find someone who understood decals, and the design i wanted. I eventually settled on Wrap-Smith. The process was a pleasent one from start to finish.
One of the biggest things for us, was choosing someone who we thought would care for our Van as much as we do, and someone who would travel to a detailer i had selected to machine polish the van.

Over email I arranged with Anna to go and see the colour samples - which durring lock down was a bit of a mission, but we made it work. I met Andrew who walked me around the design i wanted, he took various meassurements, and advised me on the options (for example the standard black/grey plastic mirror caps can't be wrapped, however you can get gloss black ones, or spray your own with a special paint first).

Then we went away and Wrap-Smith procuded a design (after we'd paid a small deposit). I was kept informed over email through it all.

The results are brilliant. I'm really pleased with every bit of it... The attention to detail over the front grill lines is superb!
According to the guy doing the detailing the team doing the install were polite, professional and really knew what they were doing.

If you want a full wrap, half wrap, or just some decals I would highly recomend them.

image0.jpeg

Fantastic! Great review :) Any other shots please?
That green is very similar to my company colours too :)
Did you take it to them or did they come to you? What kind of figures are we talking?

Fantastic! Great review :) Any other shots please?
That green is very similar to my company colours too :)
Did you take it to them or did they come to you? What kind of figures are we talking?
I’ll try and get some more shots as soon as possible. They travelled to the guy I used to detail it. Refined details About 45mins each way. Although their (wrap-smith) workshop is pretty impressive, but they came to the detailer to apply at the exact right stage in the process.
inc a mock/design I think it was £350 All in.
Very pleased. :D:thumbsup:

Oh great. Thank you. I’ve used Refined Details in the past too. I’ll give wrap smith a call. Looking to have my roof wrapped and possibly a few other bits

Back