World Of Carbon Tailgate Spoiler?

LT2019

T6 Pro
hi peeps anyone fitted a woc rear tailgate spoiler? If so, any pics please?

I’ve got a indium grey van, with carbon tailgate handle and bumper protector, thinking carbon spoiler will finish of the rear end! Photos on woc website are pants so can’t get a feel how it will look.

@Deaky cheers mate. What do you reckon of it? Good fit, quality and depth of carbon good? You had it on long? You just bond on?

It’s expensive for a spoiler, but thinking by the time I mess about with a VW OE primed spoiler and pay a body shop it won’t be far off this anyway!

Had to send the first one back. The fit was rubbish. Second one was ok but took some pulling down. It’s just bonded on. Been on 18 months

Do the "world of carbon" badges come off their products easily - I'm going for a sleek look and having little red and white logos all around my van doesn't really work for me - this is the rear bumper protector for example

IMG_3138_600x600.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a look at my step protector and it looks like the sticker will peel off.

I've got the front splitter and rear step protector and im impressed with the both fit and finish of both. Just the rear spoiler to het now!.

I've got an indium grey van and want to add carbon looking accessories without it looking like I ram raided Halfords and came away with whatever stuck to it as I reversed out

Will order the step protector and carry on from there

Thanks for your help

What the hell am I getting myself involved in here?

Would everyone be ok if I stay in the van and wind the window down a little to talk through the gap?

How do u attach the carbon spoiler to the vehicle?? With the normal spoilers..the advice is to key both surfaces to help bond the glue..but I've never keyed carbon fibre..any problems..or best to drill??

Just for anyone searching this etc

mines all gone to crap.. laquer issues on edged.. months of discussion to sort, went to collect new today... crap weave... anyone know anyone else who make carbon spoilers??

Back