Work van Wednesday

That's a really nice idea @Chrisfraser05, specially as so much space is wasted in vans like ours that we use for work and play.
What sort of weight will the draw runners take, and how have you fixed them?

What on Earth is that music all about!!!!!

It's an expression of ones taste and mood

That's a really nice idea @Chrisfraser05, specially as so much space is wasted in vans like ours that we use for work and play.
What sort of weight will the draw runners take, and how have you fixed them?

Cheers buddy.

They are 200kg rated. I've used self tappers directly into the rear legs of the frame for the Forty winks bed and made a small bracket between the front legs and the back of the runners as they are staggered 45 mm

He hides somewhere different each week lol

My final work van Wednesday tomorrow ever! :(

I may pose in a mankini to go out with a bang!
As long as you park you van between you and the camera.
Work mankini Wednesday is a thread on a different forum.
Sadly there is no unlike button. Gutted to see you leave but pleased for your achievements. We can create tree surgeon Tuesday just to keep you around.

As long as you park you van between you and the camera.
Work mankini Wednesday is a thread on a different forum.
Sadly there is no unlike button. Gutted to see you leave but pleased for your achievements. We can create tree surgeon Tuesday just to keep you around.
I knew I recognised your name from another forum ;)

I’m gunna buy VW badge to place over the Toyota badge and remain lurking on here. No one will ever notice...

Done my last ever job in the T6. Now she’s all cleaned out, ready for collection (just gotta take my bulkhead out when I get home)

Luckily for you lot, I couldn’t find my mankini!

VIVA LA T6! VIVA LA WORK VAN WEDNESDAY!!!

96E4B4CD-1770-4C5F-92EF-113A498A8931.jpeg

01F3DA46-9FA9-48BC-B7D9-FFE14EF7B587.jpeg

E0BA82BA-6760-443C-AA85-3D51B5CB64D0.jpeg

1422CB2E-C053-4067-BFB4-BF32E6DBA041.jpeg

Done my last ever job in the T6. Now she’s all cleaned out, ready for collection (just gotta take my bulkhead out when I get home)

Luckily for you lot, I couldn’t find my mankini!

VIVA LA T6! VIVA LA WORK VAN WEDNESDAY!!!

View attachment 21607

View attachment 21608

View attachment 21609

View attachment 21610
So long, farewell, auf weidersen, goodbye (you have to sing this in the sound of music styleeee).
Good luck with your new venture and lesser vehicle @Jonny

Back