Work van Wednesday

Shirking from home for me today. Mme. CFXII wanted the guest bedroom refreshed. Her choice of new wardrobe and curtains meant moving a rad and putting in two rads. One of the new rads was to be in front of a double socket that had to be removed. A Wago box doesn't sit flush in the previous chased out hole of the double socket. Digging up a concrete floor to move the pipes. At least there's cement and latex in the merchants now. That meant new skirting all round. At least 4.2m lengths fit in an LWB T6 with the front seat folded forwards.

Oh, and change the downlighters to LEDs whilst I was at it, which tore the skim off the board around the holes in the ceiling.

rm 1.jpg

Who knew Easyfill 60 doesn't actually go off in 60 minutes. Well, not when it's an inch and a half thick anyway.... ;)

rm 2.jpg

Portia the Persian doing her best Horatio Caine stare into the distance after watching too much CSI Miami. Either that or a squirrel outside.

Shirking from home for me today. Mme. CFXII wanted the guest bedroom refreshed. Her choice of new wardrobe and curtains meant moving a rad and putting in two rads. One of the new rads was to be in front of a double socket that had to be removed. A Wago box doesn't sit flush in the previous chased out hole of the double socket. Digging up a concrete floor to move the pipes. At least there's cement and latex in the merchants now. That meant new skirting all round. At least 4.2m lengths fit in an LWB T6 with the front seat folded forwards.

Oh, and change the downlighters to LEDs whilst I was at it, which tore the skim off the board around the holes in the ceiling.

View attachment 126213

Who knew Easyfill 60 doesn't actually go off in 60 minutes. Well, not when it's an inch and a half thick anyway.... ;)

View attachment 126214

Portia the Persian doing her best Horatio Caine stare into the distance after watching too much CSI Miami. Either that or a squirrel outside.
That will teach you to shirk from home!!! If I had a pound for every time I explained to Mrs JOG that working from home doesn't mean I can crack on with the list of jobs she has for me, I wouldn't need to work anyway....!!!

View attachment 126213

View attachment 126214

Jeez, you must have got a lot of brownie points for that!

Back