Work van Wednesday

Drawer system thingy me bob finally done.. shame the bottom drawer looks a different shade at a certain angle.. the slot to the right houses my track saw tracks. The 2 soil pipes, one is 1100 deep, the other goes through the bulkhead so can I get the 2.4m beading I use. The drawers are 900 wide x 1200 deep and 400 high, on the bottom, the top one is 1100 deep x 1300 wide and 300 high.. still leaves a decent parcel shelf plus doesn’t reduce the visibility from rear view mirror... chuffed

Nice rocket launchers there..! Looks a neat setup.

Hi Alex.. not sure if I managed to point you in the right direction by adding ‘quotes’.. if you go on ‘what have you done to your van today’ page 39 has more pics. I used accuride drawer runners, they can take about 200kg, are fully extendable and come in various lengths. If you search ‘heavy duty drawer runners’ a company ‘gsf’ come up, they also do a similar product... I managed to find mine on eBay

Slight change of direction for us at work today.
Called down to an airfield in the depths of the stunning snowy Cotswolds, to Restore all the acrylic windows on this beast. I've Restored quite a few helicopter windows, but this one was exceptionally bad before several hours of very delicate fettling.

View attachment 35730

R44, bubble windows, pop out floats... Nice Machine, and that's just the heli. Your van looks great too !

Not mine, but a subtly beautiful 4Motion on the job in Southampton Docks. Err, I think it was on Wednesday. Lowered, sitting on the discrete Bentley 20" rims, folding mirrors, spoiler, nice beading on the less dirty panels.... It's actually what finally made my mind up to get one as my next van.

20190205_111444_resized.jpg

Nice run back on the M3 tonight. High speed game of tag with a SWB Combi, P24RPM if he's on here. We were both at licence compromising speeds for a fair way...:rolleyes:... Amazing difference with his LED headlights and my halogen candles..... I think mine was faster though. Black ones are.;)

It's Wednesday already.
Working in a small school for kids with learning difficulties in Cornwall today.
Horrendous drive down the A30 in hailstorms this morning.

IMG-6309.jpg

Nice view though.

IMG-6307.jpg

Last edited:
Back