Wolfrace Munich centre cap sizes

Waumo

Hi All,
I have some Gloss Black 20" Wolfrace Munich alloy wheels coming soon, does anybody know the centre cap size of these wheels as I would like to order some replacement VW ones to go in them.
I would like to get them ordered in advance of the wheels arriving so I can get them straight on the van when delivered.
Thanks
Craig

Hi All,
I have some Gloss Black 20" Wolfrace Munich alloy wheels coming soon, does anybody know the centre cap size of these wheels as I would like to order some replacement VW ones to go in them.
I would like to get them ordered in advance of the wheels arriving so I can get them straight on the van when delivered.
Thanks
Craig
Hi mate did you find any for these?
thanks in advance

No I didn’t, sorry. I actually ended up cancelling the wolfrace order. I ordered beginning of Jan and by mid March I still hadn’t received the wheels, 10 weeks on. So cancelled and ordered different wheels that where in stock somewhere else.

No I didn’t, sorry. I actually ended up cancelling the wolfrace order. I ordered beginning of Jan and by mid March I still hadn’t received the wheels, 10 weeks on. So cancelled and ordered different wheels that where in stock somewhere else.
Thanks for getting back to me my hunt continues then :(

Hi.. @Ex squaddy .. If your still looking for Center caps…I’ve brought from this place ( just make sure you measure correctly and because the plastic is hard…pre-warm with hair dryer ) link….Auto Linie

Back