Wolfrace Assasin 20" Alloys

Can anyone let me know if you have any experience on running a set of these please ?
I've been running a set of these for last 5 months look as good as new , centre cap with wolf emblem bit flimsy.
Washing the front wheels insides bit tight if you have the big brakes but do able
Pic of the van with them on to give you some idea what they look like on20170225_082156.jpg

I've been running a set of these for last 5 months look as good as new , centre cap with wolf emblem bit flimsy.
Washing the front wheels insides bit tight if you have the big brakes but do able
Pic of the van with them on to give you some idea what they look like onView attachment 5528
Well that's my mind made up!!! That say that imitation is the best form of flattery....Thanks for the picture

Yep, they're a nice, but for me it's either going to be Inovit Revolve, or Fondmetal STC-10

Inovit-Revolve-BMF.jpg

thumb.jpg

Now I just need to find a dealer that can do 0% finance for like a zillion years!

Does anyone happen to have their Assassin's rolling video I could see to help me make up my mind :)

@Ribrunner

Hopefully this will help, I'll try running the wife next to the the van later with a video, I'll keep it below the national speed limits

Hope you'll at least buy her some new trainers for her efforts mate! :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Back