Wolfrace Assasin 20" Alloys

Loving the look of the Assasins.....I was going to go for the OEM sportlines but now seeing these I'm very tempted to size up to the 20's! New to the forum and T6 ownership so excuse naïve questions:- Where do I get the VW centre cap to replace the wolfrace one? Does moving up to the 20's affect the speedo, mileage accuracy? Last one....are they a straight swap or do I need some sort of wheel kit to put on T6 :)

Thanks for any replies :thumbsup:

Loving the look of the Assasins.....I was going to go for the OEM sportlines but now seeing these I'm very tempted to size up to the 20's! New to the forum and T6 ownership so excuse naïve questions:- Where do I get the VW centre cap to replace the wolfrace one? Does moving up to the 20's affect the speedo, mileage accuracy? Last one....are they a straight swap or do I need some sort of wheel kit to put on T6 :)

Thanks for any replies :thumbsup:
Jamie, use the website www.willtheyfit.com , type in the standard wheel info which you can find on google (offset etc). Type in the new wheel info including rim width and offset and tyres and it will tell you if it's an acceptable speedo error or not and will tell you how much closer to the suspension the rim will be etc. Vw centre caps can be bought on eBay for under £10 and come with spring clips. I don't have wolfrace alloys so don't know if that centre cap is removeable or not but I swapped out the centre cap on my bk racing wheels for vw ones

I'm running the same wheels on 275/40/20s 106 and 50mm drop with no problems over the last 7 months except trying to clean the insides of the front wheels with big brakes bit of a bugger

I've been told that running 20's will invalidate the warranty on the Van.
My dealer sold them me and just put them in the back of the van,
Custom vanz sell brand new racelines with 20s on and never had a warranty issue

Back