Winters here....Seat Covers Needed!

My genuine rear VW ones turned up today off @Pauly and they are a really nice fit. Just wish i'd of got the matching front ones now, instead of the NorthCore ones.

can anybody help me out my new t6 is coming next week and looking to get the vw sport line seat cover ordered for it but i have order only 2 seats in the front of my van and the guy from tps told me he can on get the drivers seat cover as its only allowing him the double seat for the passenger for the t6! are the t5 the same seats fitments? if anybody can help out i would be very thankful !!
The seats are very slightly different and there is a new range of seat covers specifically for the T6, sportline covers are available for single front seats but they only do a single variant of sportline 1+1 that is airbag compatible so they will have the burst seam/velcro strip on the edge where the airbag is located
I can magic a set to your doorstep for £125

Pleased with my Billabong seat covers. Easy to fit and remove.

The seats are very slightly different and there is a new range of seat covers specifically for the T6, sportline covers are available for single front seats but they only do a single variant of sportline 1+1 that is airbag compatible so they will have the burst seam/velcro strip on the edge where the airbag is located
I can magic a set to your doorstep for £125

Hi Pauly,
I have a 9 seat shuttle with the following configuration and just wondering if VW do a genuine set to fit all seats?

Front: Drivers single with side airbag and passenger double.

Middle: 3 x folding singles but the middle one is slightly larger.

Rear: 3 seat folding bench.

Cheers Charlie

Yes as far as i know they do, the only one im not sure about it the double passenger but there is 3 x singles and triple bench in normal or caravelle size

Custom covers cos I have a custom dog. Muddy little sod. But they are just brilliant for the van. Great fit and well thought out.

Back