Windscreen Covers

ellyp81

T6 Pro
Hi All

I'm thinking of getting a windscreen cover ready for day trips in the summer. Does anyone have any recommendations on any to help keep the van cooler for when re return with the dog?
Like the look of the Steel and Stitches cover but not sure if its just for black out

Thanks

I've got the Olpro internal suction/stick on ones for the windscreen and driver/passenger door. Reflective on one side so can either keep heat in or out depending on which way round you put the suction cups.

They work well, and were a lot cheaper than buying a full on thermal wrap. I also use an external blackout wrap if camping overnight

If it’s just for keeping heat out a blackout blind would do wouldn’t it? A full monty thermal wrap around screen may be better but is much more money and much bigger when packed. I started with the internal screens on suckers and they are a bit of a faff to fit and as in three bits don’t necessarily block all the light, I now have a rainbow screens external one which is great but overkill for your purposes. My friend has a cheap thin external one which was around £30. It might be worth trying something similar first

Back