Window Tinting - East Midlands

I'm booked in to have some additional tint applied at a well reviewed place in Sheffield (Window Tinting | Protint) tomorrow, and not sure what level of tint to go for. I already have the factory privacy glass (whatever comes standard on a Kombi Edition) which is definitely some shade of tint... I'm basically wanting to go darker to hide kit in the van, but also as I'm having @Vanshades installed next week, and I don't want the shades to be seen from the outside.

Confident I don't need full limo tint, given the factory tint I've already got... anyone got any tips as to what % I might need?

I'm booked in to have some additional tint applied at a well reviewed place in Sheffield (Window Tinting | Protint) tomorrow, and not sure what level of tint to go for. I already have the factory privacy glass (whatever comes standard on a Kombi Edition) which is definitely some shade of tint... I'm basically wanting to go darker to hide kit in the van, but also as I'm having @Vanshades installed next week, and I don't want the shades to be seen from the outside.

Confident I don't need full limo tint, given the factory tint I've already got... anyone got any tips as to what % I might need?
My van is having the rear window tinted as I write this, but as it had no tint I’ve gone for limo 5% LLumar. The next one down is 15% then 35% and 50% if that’s any help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 31
Really helpful @RayF thanks - post a pic when you've had it done. Keen to know if any others have had tint added to the Factory Kombi tint...and what level they've gone for! Also - @RayF be interested to know where you're having it done!

thanks for the replies all

going to O.G. tinting as recommended
Will post back once done :thumbsup:
Hi sorry to pick up this old post but I also have a factory tinted Caravelle in Milton Keynes and would like to darken a little further but not full 5% limo. Think of contacting OG on recommendations from this post, can I ask if you can remember what % tint you had fitted and if you were happy with the quality and service? Many thanks!

Back