Window tabs left in by VW!

Buggirl

DJ VdubRadio
VIP Member
T6 Legend
so after much of a tado, Greenhous van centre VW have finally replaced my leaking window. Long story short, I have still got blue tabs in where they have packed the window to bond it back in.
Question is how do you get them out?!? They seem stuck in!

That’s terrible. If they have indeed been grabbed by window bond you’ll struggle to pull them out. Call them back up and get them to come and resolve.

That is terrible the incompetence of vw dealers and their associates is ridiculous, the amount of money that we spend on our vans you think they would take some pride in their work that’s absolute arse , typical can’t be bothered it ain’t my van attitude! I’d get straight on the blower tomorrow and give them hell.
Let us know how you get on and good luck.

So I have escalated this to VW Commercial U.K. who have assigned me a case worker as they are appalled too! Clips are missing from inside window, they have trashed the rear number plate with something that they must have cleaned van with! Also hairline cracks in 3 rear breaklight! Oily footprints on new flooring and just shite service!

So I have escalated this to VW Commercial U.K. who have assigned me a case worker as they are appalled too! Clips are missing from inside window, they have trashed the rear number plate with something that they must have cleaned van with! Also hairline cracks in 3 rear breaklight! Oily footprints on new flooring and just shite service!
Crickey, it gets worse and worse. Thought just having the blue tags was bad, but that is criminal.

Back