Wind deflectors

Graham Jones

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just fitted new Haibak Wind deflectors. I had to replace my Hacko, as one finally broke when I was washing van. They had been on 3 previous vans, so I got good value from them.
The Haibak 's are a bit darker but can still see through them , just. Happy with the fit and look of new ones and no noise.

20240506_162306.jpg

20240506_162410.jpg

Where did you get these ? Are they fit a T6 2018 van ?

So they dont use clips or require any drilling like some of the other options?

I had them sent to Oz from the Haibak store online. They contacted me from info@haibak.co.uk ...so I presume they're over there.They have a video on their website on how to install. They have adhesive which you peel off and supply 4 clips...the same as Hacko, but I don't use the clips.I use 3m double sided tape and they are very secure.My Hacko ones stayed on my previous 3 vans using the same fitting, no problems.
I think they are as good as Hacko, better value and easy fitting, and certainly look better than the stuck on outside ones. Cheers.

Vw also do non sticky ones, that tuck in behind the window seal, fitting like Climair & Heko:

View attachment 240747

View attachment 240748
The one issue I find with my ClimAir (that tuck in) is that the window itself rattles against them when open about two or three inches. Other than that they’ve been fine for the three years I’ve had them. It just means either winding the windows down further or moving them up so there is only an inch gap. That or put up with a constant rattle.

Back