Will Pop Top Increase Value

Staggsy

Okay guys, I'm thinking of having a Reimo pop top fitted to my 2016 lwb factory combi. Checked with insurer's and they said depending on increase in value will decide whether premium will increase. So the question is will fitting a pop top increase the value and if so, approximately, by how much.
Thanks in advance for any comments.
Staggsy

Depends if you convert the rest - limited demand I would think for a kombi with just a roof, why would anyone pay more than it's worth they might as well just get it done themselves.

Value is dictated by the demand/buyer i think, if someone would rather buy a van with a pop top than without then the value will have increased

I would guess around 50% of the cost of the roof maybe ?

From what I remember the LWB Reimo roofs have a longer lead time than SWB. So If a prospective buyer wants a LWB with a Reimo roof and doesn’t want to wait it has more value.
I think the price somebody is willing to pay comes down to overall quality, immediate availability and perhaps most of all how much disposable income is available.
I think most of us would agree that Transporters are well overpriced in the van market.

Back