Wild Earth Canopy on Vamoose Rail

Susan

T6 Pro
Does anyone use a Wild Earth canopy with a Vamoose rail? If so can you please let me know if the canopy catches in the sliding door? My apologies if this question has been covered in another thread - I couldn’t find the answer in my searches. Thanks a million! Susan :)

Does anyone use a Wild Earth canopy with a Vamoose rail? If so can you please let me know if the canopy catches in the sliding door? My apologies if this question has been covered in another thread - I couldn’t find the answer in my searches. Thanks a million! Susan :)
I have a wild earth canopy on a vamoose rail and I gave no issues at all. I've added a couple of photos, one with the awning attached and the door open, the other just showing where the rail sits with the door open. I hope this helps.

6F6D73C6-35EA-4C0C-9C11-8A1ABB6A000D.jpeg

387672DB-A2AB-4B84-8652-6BD8AF15F766.jpeg

I have a wild earth canopy on a vamoose rail and I gave no issues at all. I've added a couple of photos, one with the awning attached and the door open, the other just showing where the rail sits with the door open. I hope this helps.

View attachment 193295

View attachment 193296
Thanks so much @davecdjt! That is really helpful!
And I love your orange canopy with your poptop and all the orange details - looks brilliant!

We love the Wild Earth Canopy with Vamoose rail. Takes minutes to put up and take down.
f81ccba7-395a-40e2-af33-e3671ba55864.jpg

Even on small spaces
IMG_1619.JPG

Thanks for the feedback @Qnapper. The canopy looks great - and it’s so good to hear that other people have found that it works well with the Vamoose rail. I am really impressed with how tidy the canopy looks, and how neatly you have managed to get the canopy to fit into such a tiny space beside the hedge - it looks like it was made for that spot. And I love the colour of your van - it makes me think of strawberries and cream on a summer’s day!

My wife has just corrected me…… we have a Reimo multi-rail not a Vamoose rail, but they are the same system. Thanks for nice comments about our van. It’s a 2016 T6 euro 5 engine.

Back