White T6 Shuttle - What To Do

Robert Noble

Hi,

I am new to this and never posted anything before!!

Well, we’ve bought a T6 LWB Shuttle 9 seater in white, used to be an Arnold Clark rental.

Good things, AC throughout and it’s low miles...

What can I do to make it look better??? don’t want to spend anymore then £2,000 but anything considered....

Please help :)

Thankyou

Show us a photo and then we can give you some ideas.

Some things to look at with that kind of budget are front/rear spoilers, side bars/skirts, wheels.

Spray it Grey :D

No seriously, I think that looks pretty good as it is. Maybe drop it a bit? I even think the wheels suit it but maybe that would be the only other thing.
Wind deflectors if you're going to camp in it. Also white vans with a lower wrap look great.

We have 4 kids, and a caravan so need space.

I’ve thought about a low level wrap but how much are they and what colour would you choose?? Grey lower half???

Wind deflectors are defo a good idea :)

Yes, think a remap might be part of the budget, I’ve read it’s the same engine just the gearbox that’s the difference.

So that’s
Wind deflectors for windows
Remap up from 104
Alloys - probably
Rear Spoiler - probably

What about colour?? Keep it white or lower half wrap/paint?? But then do you keep it retro or go a bit pearlescent??

I've got a shuttle and the best mod so far was roof rails, makes it look less long... I have added 19" wheels but doing it again I would lower first. looks like it's tinted already anyway. I saw a few Arnold clarke ones, guess it's the white interior??

Get it lowered slightly, and stick some spacers on to pull the wheels out level with the arches.
I agree the wheels look good as they are, and the hassle of the whole wheel and tyre headache is so not worth it unless you have a look in mind.

Have a look at @T6180 here 18" Banded Amaroks - Finally Fitted White on steels look.
Ok, he's on B14s and his steels are 18" banded, but it gives you an idea of how good they look low on steels.

Last edited:
Yes, it’s the white interior.

It’s really difficult to know what’s best, I don’t want it to look like an Arnold Clark rental...

I quite fancy some 20” alloys...it needs tyres anyway.

I like the look of the Woolfrace Genesis wheels thinking Black :)
And would like a Sportline rear spoiler
It does feel high so lowering might be an option later??

I’d like to sort the front bumper but might be beyond the budget right now.

I’m in two minds around roof rails or side steps??

My Shuttle came from same source, albeit its silver. Have seen a few white ones sitting on various AC forecourts of late. Would have liked the white interior too, over the grey and pandu that I have.

Have you thought about or looked at the T6 Edition for styling ideas.

Screenshot_20180407-230121.png

I love the simple look of this van. I would just drop it down a bit, keep the wheels, wind deflectors and done! I think less is more sometimes! As the 104 I would remap too. That would be all. Everyone is going spoiler and big wheels. To stand out it needs to be subtle

Tbh, I would keep it simple as I quite like that look with those wheels. Maybe lowered 30mm and remapped with the led DRLs and silver streamer on the lower front grill. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though so as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.

This was a van. I put genuine 17”” Alloys’s at £500 brand new off eBay or forum. Lowered 50mm with H R springs £300 fitted and lower chrome strip I think was £60 from van style and they just stick on. I then got a tuning box to go from 140 to 180 from DTUK I got the kit that included the pedal box to help throttle response it is fantastic this was about £550 and is very simple to fit it is all just plug and play.
Then fitted a golf flat bottom steering wheel £499 simple to fit and again plug and ply. It all makes the van feel more responsive the extra power makes a big difference and the steering wheel just makes it feel a little sporty and it’s nice to look at. But a word of warning ⚠️ when you start modifying your van it is impossible to stop there is always just one more thing you would like£££££££

79B95C7E-A30E-412E-9E48-5C42D23996FA.jpeg

AC23D498-1F87-47DE-A817-7CB7996A115B.jpeg

95335C2D-C55C-4218-99BB-F52833DC40F1.jpeg

Back